MABI SWIMWEAR is totally committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. MABI SWIMWEAR team members are customers themselves of other Internet sites and fully appreciate and respect the importance of privacy on the Internet.
MABI SWIMWEAR may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
MABI SWIMWEAR collects personal information in several ways when you register, place an order, buy a gift for a friend, navigate the website or register for a service (such as, but not limited to, signing up to our newsletter) offered by US.
Personal Information”*: When you use MABI SWIMWEAR we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, payment card information. Additionally we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. This information is necessary for us to provide you the best service possible or comply with relevant regulations and laws (for example, process your payment and order, notify you of your order status, respond to any inquiries and requests, etc)
*“Log Data”*: We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
We take the security of our customers’ data very seriously. We use technical and organisational measures to keep your data as secure as possible.
We will only collect personally identifiable information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to serve you in view of our legitimate business purposes as set out above, and we will use our best endeavours to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided us with.
Cookies are small files saved to the users computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the users interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
In addition, these cookies can sometimes be used to deliver adverts relevant to you. Furthermore, they limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as helping us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since all browsers are a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
The cookies we and our business partners use on our online services can be grouped into the following categories:
• Essential cookies: Some of the cookies on our online services are essential for us to be able to provide you with a service you have requested. An example of this would be a cookie that enables you to log into your account on the website, or one which allows communication between your browser and the website.
• Website functionality cookies: These cookies enable you to browse our online services and use features such as shopping baskets and wish lists.
• Website analytics cookies: We use these cookies to measure and analyse how our customers use our online services. An example is counting the number of different people visiting our website or using a particular feature, rather than the total number of times the site or feature is used. This allows us to continuously improve our online services and your shopping experience.
• Customer preference cookies: When browsing or shopping online, our online services will remember preferences you make (for example your user name, language or location). This improves your experience and makes your browsing simpler, easier and more personal to you.
• Social sharing cookies: When browsing or shopping online, our online services will remember preferences you make (for example your user name, language or location). This improves your experience and makes your browsing simpler, easier and more personal to you.
We are always pleased to hear from our customers (even if it is a complaint!). We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied – we want you to return to the site and to recommend us to your friends and family. If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to contact a customer service member of the MABI SWIMWEAR TEAM, who will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
You can email us at [email protected]